systemLanguage title/desc

From: Jim Ley <jim@jibbering.com>
Date: Sun, 8 Jun 2003 20:21:06 -0000
To: www-svg@w3.org

Hi,

We can't use systemLanguage as a simple switch on title and desc elements,
if I want to provide the title of the SVG document in different languages,
how do I do it. It seems to me that

 <switch systemLanguage="en">
  <title>My SVG Doc</title>
 </switch>

Is titling the switch element and not the SVG document, which is
semantically different. (Dean's svg2html also doesn't convert the above to a
title element of <HTML> when it converts, unlike without the switch.

Because of this limitation, I'd like to see the systemLanguage attribute
appear on the title/desc in svg1.2.  I'd also like any suggestions of how I
might achieve this with current docs.

Cheers,

Jim.