Re: midPointStop documentation

From: Jon Ferraiolo <jon.ferraiolo@adobe.com>
Date: Fri, 06 Jun 2003 10:43:27 -0700
To: Christian Fredrik Kalager Schaller <Uraeus@linuxrising.org>, www-svg@w3.org

The a:midPointStop information is there primarily for the purpose of
allowing Adobe Illustrator to read the SVG back in and having gradients
looks the same the next time you look at the file in Illustrator.
(Illustrator has a notion of mid points on gradients which SVG doesn't
have.) It is ignored by all SVG viewers, including Adobe's.

Jon Ferraiolo
Adobe Systems, Inc.