RE: Question to formulation of SVG Mobile content

From: Stefan Schumacher <stefan@duckflight.de>
Date: Tue, 03 Jun 2003 13:15:32 +0200
To: Dave J Woolley <david.woolley@bts.co.uk>, www-svg@w3.org

Hello Dave!

Thanks for your answer.
Now I got where it comes from, I hadn't thought about hard copy
printout, because the spec talks about "Conforming Dynamic SVGT
Viewers" and my understanding of dynamic viewers just included
display devices.
I never interacted dynamically with a printed peace of paper. ;-)

Maybe there should be a more detailled description in the next
version of SVG Mobile?

Happy working
StefanSTS

--
Stefan Schumacher
Oesterberg 20                                   0172/2718968