Re: Playing a Sound Loop... How?

From: Damien Bezborodow <drbezborodow@webpathways.com>
Date: Sun, 27 Jul 2003 22:42:29 +0930
To: www-svg@w3.org
Thanks Doug. I had already looked at Kevlindev and even though
I found a few good things there, it wasn't extensive enough range
wise. Protocol7 looks very promising. Seen Yahoo! Groups before
linked to from svg.org. I'll go back and look closer.

>"Well, actually, you are. :-) The W3C list (this one) is meant to discuss
>issues with the SVG Spec; if you want to ask questions about development
>details and such, there is a very active, friendly, and helpful list called
>SVG-Developers:"

Yeah, I thought this was a place to post about the documentation and
development, not helping to learn it, but maybe I was wrong. Either way
I'll check out Yahoo! Groups's SVG-Developers.

Thanks for the links. 8)