Re: Playing a Sound Loop... How?

From: Doug Schepers <doug@schepers.cc>
Date: Sat, 26 Jul 2003 14:19:15 -0700
To: <www-svg@w3.org>

Hi, Damien-

I notice that you are using Adobe's custom audio extension available in
ASV3. If you are not using this for production work, and are just trying to
learn SVG, you would be better off playing with ASV6, the preview release of
the next version of the Adobe viewer. ASV6 is more compliant with the way
that these things will be handled in the future, i.e. with the 1.2 Spec.

> Thanks for any help or links that anybody provides. A link to a
> complete tutorial would be great!

There are two places I recommend you check:
http://www.protocol7.com/svg-wiki/
http://www.kevlindev.com

> Hope I am not posting in the wrong place.

Well, actually, you are. :-) The W3C list (this one) is meant to discuss
issues with the SVG Spec; if you want to ask questions about development
details and such, there is a very active, friendly, and helpful list called
SVG-Developers: