Re: clientX/clientY

From: Antoine Quint <ml@graougraou.com>
Date: Tue, 8 Jul 2003 09:08:10 -0700
Cc: <www-svg@w3.org>
To: "Sigurd Lerstad" <sigler@bredband.no>

On Tuesday, July 8, 2003, at 12:50 AM, Sigurd Lerstad wrote:

> Is this the same as screenX/screenY with just currentTranslate taken
> into
> account? Is currentScale also taken into account?

Nope, as I understand from the DOM Events spec [1]

screenX/screenY - mouse coordinates on the screen space: (0,0) is
located at the top-left of your screen
clientX/clientY - mouse coordinates on the client space: (0,0) is
located at the top-left of your client (viewer) window.

Antoine
--
Antoine Quint <antoine.quint@fuchsia-design.com>
SVG Consultant & Research Scientist, Fuchsia Design