xml:space

From: Sigurd Lerstad <sigler@bredband.no>
Date: Sun, 6 Jul 2003 19:48:32 +0200
To: <www-svg@w3.org>

Okay, now I'm troubled:

I'm testing my implementation with some sample adobe files. And it turns out
that I must have completely misunderstood something regarding parsing xml
files.

will the above xml create text nodes for the [white space] parts?

Does it depend on the xml:space attribute? (will it only create text nodes
when set to preserve and not do it when set to default?)

thanks,

--
Sigurd Lerstad