SVG script

From: Hyunju Shim <hshim@cise.ufl.edu>
Date: Wed, 29 Jan 2003 16:48:33 -0500
To: <www-svg@w3.org>
I have one problem with SVG script.
What I am trying to do is writing data into a file from SVG script.
The same javascript code for the file write is working fine when it is used within HTML file but not in SVG.

If I try to run this code from SVG browser, it gives me an error of:  'ActiveXObject' is undefined

Does anybody know why this is happening?

My javascript code looks like following:

  var fso = new ActiveXObject("Scripting.FileSystemObject");
  var MyFile = fso.CreateTextFile("test.dat", 8,true);

  MyFile.Write("....");
  MyFile.Close();

Thans in advance.