RE: Question

From: Allen Razdow <arazdow@mathsoft.com>
Date: Wed, 29 Jan 2003 12:22:11 -0500
To: "'Rodrigo Cetrangolo'" <rcetrangolo@geoworks.com.uy>, www-svg@w3.org
I don't know, but it sounds like an instance of a question I raised a few
weeks ago:

Can SVG specify arrangements of text entities that adapt to the rendered
dimensions of the text?

The few responses I received seemed to concur that scripting was required
for this.  It seems to me that this will be a common request, and that SVG
should allow this.

-Allen