Missing the "ID" in Appendix M: Attribute Index

From: Robert Diblasi <rdiblas@wpo.it.luc.edu>
Date: Tue, 28 Jan 2003 12:10:22 -0600
To: <www-svg@w3.org>

Hello SVG Working Group:

I have noticed the "id" from the Core.attr module in missing.....all the rest of the attributes for Core.attr are there.....so is this my misunderstanding or has "id" been left off.

I would like to see id in the Attibute Index.....this is a nice reference for the developers and implementers

We all learn by sharing what we know
Robert A. DiBlasi
rdiblasi@svgnotebook.com
http://www.svgnotebook.com
Member of the Chicago SVG Group: Chicago IL.