Please add link to marker in section 2.1 in the recommendation

From: Robert Diblasi <rdiblas@wpo.it.luc.edu>
Date: Mon, 27 Jan 2003 16:48:31 -0600
To: <www-svg@w3.org>

Hello SVG Working Group,

I would like to propose that a link be added to the word "marker" in the section 2.1 Explaining the name: SVG to make the recommendation more useful to implementer and  developers.

The last sentence in the  section  called "Scalable" in section 2.1 states:

<snip>
The symbol, marker and font capabilities promote re-use of graphical components, maximize the advantages of HTTP caching and avoid the need for a centralized registry of approved symbols.
</snip>

The words "symbol" and "font" are links to specific sections of the recommendation. I am proposing that "marker" have a link to the marker section of the recommendation:
http://www.w3.org/TR/SVG11/painting.html#Markers

I believe this will bring great benefit to the developers and implementors.

We all learn by sharing what we know
Robert A. DiBlasi
rdiblasi@svgnotebook.com
http://www.svgnotebook.com
Member of the Chicago SVG Group: Chicago IL.