SVG & XForms - Current Status?

From: <AndrewWatt2001@aol.com>
Date: Thu, 23 Jan 2003 12:52:26 EST
To: svg-developers@yahoogroups.com, www-svg@w3.org
CC: chris@w3.org, dean@w3.org

Shortly after the XForms CR appeared I, and others, enquired about the detail
of how it is proposed that SVG and XForms should work together. At the time
it was indicated that a working draft might appear around now, or shortly
thereafter.

I would like to enquire again about progress on an SVG and XForms WD. Given
that the XForms CR period ends in about 6 weeks time it seems to me to be a
matter of urgency that the SVG community is given an adequate opportunity to
comment on how SVG and XForms are to work together.

It would be very undesirable for an SVG and XForms WD to appear at a time
when the SVG community is effectively being presented with a fait accompli.

Can Dean or Chris or some other representative of the SVG WG provide
clarification on the current position?

Andrew Watt