Draft: SVG Roadmap

From: Dean Jackson <dean@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 22 Jan 2003 13:44:40 +1100
To: www-svg@w3.org, svg-developers@yahoogroups.com

The SVG working group has made the first draft of
the SVG Roadmap available. It's not complete, doesn't
have all the details on the expected new work,
but it should give the general idea on the direction
of SVG.

http://www.w3.org/Graphics/SVG/Roadmap.html

Also, we've made the SVG WG charter public. This
was written in May 2001 so is slightly out of date.
We don't change it once it's published, so the roadmap
is a better reference. However it's now available for
historical reference.

http://www.w3.org/Graphics/SVG/SVGcharter2.html

Dean