Re: reminder: RDF Core specs in Last Call

Dan Brickley wrote:
> We would be particularly interested in feedback from the SVG WG on
> the RDF syntax specification, and in particular draw attention to
> section 9 where we touch on the issue of embedding RDF within _HTML_
> documents (http://www.w3.org/TR/rdf-syntax-grammar/#section-rdf-in-HTML).

This document recommends linking (from HTML) to the RDF file using a
<link> element.  I agree that this is the best way to associate metadata
with your document.

How would this be done in SVG? Would it be possible to add an xlink to
<metadata> in future specs to allow for external metadata?

/niklas