Re: XForms and Text and RCC, Oh My!

Hi, Cameron-

Your project looks very interesting, and could be extremely promising (at
the risk of turning SVG into a programming language ;-) ; I'm looking
forward to seeing the finished product. Implementations are always more
compelling than simple explanations, and this is very good in that regard.

I think that what I'm proposing, though, is a much simpler case than the
scope of your project. I'm interested to hear any technical rationales
against the basic attribute access in templates that I've requested.

Regards-
-Doug

Cameron McCormack wrote:

> Hi Doug.
>
> Doug Schepers:
> > I think that a few key features may be missing, though. First, and most
> > important, I think that in order for RCC to live up to its potential, it
is
> > essential that some limited aspect of XPath be included. There was much
> > debate about this at SVG Open (and I'm sure within the WG), but there is
> > very little said about this in the 1.2WD itself, outside of the
XSLT-nature