Hyperlinks in Status Bar?

From: Damien Bezborodow <drbezborodow@webpathways.com>
Date: Wed, 13 Aug 2003 22:43:14 +0930
To: www-svg@w3.org
Hello,
   Are Hyperlinks displayed in the status bar with SVG? For example, in (X)HTML if you hover over a link, the hyperlink (be it a mailto:, javascript: or URI) is subsequently displayed in the status bar so that you can see where you are going. SWF doesn't do this, and I find it a major annoyance and I hope that the case is different for SVG. If possible, I think it would be wise to make only URIs appear in the status bar and have javascript orientated hyperlinks hidden. I apologise if this issue has already been addressed.

- Damo