FW: Feedback on SVG 1.2

From: Benoit Bezaire <Benoit.Bezaire@corel.com>
Date: Thu, 7 Aug 2003 15:33:34 -0400
To: <www-svg@w3.org>

Hi Niklas,

Could you provide more information on what you mean by "RCC (or SVG 1.2) should define a very basic set of UI controls that the user agent renders as native controls"?

"very basic set of UI controls" probably means something different for each member of the SVG WG; more information on what you mean would be valuable to us.

Also, when you say "user agent renders as native controls", do you expect to have SVG markup (<rect>, <text> ...) that defines how the control looks (i.e will looks the same in all viewers) or do you mean that it is up to the user agent to decide how it looks (i.e. probably doesn't look the same in all viewers)?

Regards,

Benoit Bezaire
Corel Corporation