getScreenCTM (third time)

From: Sigurd Lerstad <sigler@bredband.no>
Date: Thu, 17 Apr 2003 14:42:34 +0200
To: <www-svg@w3.org>

Hello,

I need an answer to this question, I've already asked it twice and haven't
got any answer.

It can probably be derived from the spec, but I can't see it and I want to
make sure I'm implementing things the right way.

Is SVGLocatable::getScreenCTM affected by the outer SVG elements
currentTranslate and currentScale?

And also,

are currentTranslate and currentScale only applicable to the outer svg
element and ignored on inner svg elements?

thanks

--
Sigurd Lerstad