getScreenCTM (third time)

From: Sigurd Lerstad <sigler@bredband.no>
Date: Thu, 17 Apr 2003 14:42:34 +0200
To: <www-svg@w3.org>

I need an answer to this question, I've already asked it twice and haven't
got any answer.

It can probably be derived from the spec, but I can't see it and I want to
make sure I'm implementing things the right way.

Is SVGLocatable::getScreenCTM affected by the outer SVG elements
currentTranslate and currentScale?

And also,

are currentTranslate and currentScale only applicable to the outer svg
element and ignored on inner svg elements?

Sigurd Lerstad