Re: Importing am SVG image from within an SVG

adrianf@ags.uni-sb.de writes:

> I'm trying to put an svg image into an svg.
> How can I do this? With the <image> it doesn't work.
>
> I used:
>
> <image x="69.38174" y="367.09085"
> xmlns:xlink="http://www.w3.org/1999/xlink"
> xlink:href="test.svg" width="216.0" height="108.0" />
>
> Can anybody help?
>
> Thanks
>
> Adrian

Adrian,

Assuming that the default namespace was the SVG namespace and assuming that
test.svg was in the same directory as the importing SVG I would have expected
the above to work.

I pasted your code into an skeleton file and it worked correctly.

I suggest you post your code (or email me off list) so that I or someone else
can cast an eye over the code.

Andrew Watt