SVG page at W3C

From: Dean Jackson <dean@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 30 Oct 2002 22:48:51 +1100
To: www-svg@w3.org, svg-developers@yahoogroups.com

In a renewed burst of enthusiasm, Chris and I have been updating the
SVG page at W3C.

There is an RSS feed:

I'm pleased to announce that the complete news archive
is again available:

I've automated the process to make it easier for me
to add news entries. I'd like to update almost every
day, so if you have SVG news, announcements, groovy
demos, then send a message to these lists.

A major update to the implementations page is
expected real soon now!