RE: [svg-developers] Showcaster & SVG presentation

From: Mitchell, Lincoln L. <Lincoln.Mitchell@woodside.com.au>
Date: Wed, 30 Oct 2002 17:54:09 +0800
To: "'svg-developers@yahoogroups.com'" <svg-developers@yahoogroups.com>, www-svg@w3.org

Works fine for me!

 -----Original Message-----
From: 	AndrewWatt2001@aol.com [mailto:AndrewWatt2001@aol.com]
Sent:	Wednesday, 30 October 2002 5:29 PM
To:	www-svg@w3.org; svg-developers@yahoogroups.com
Subject:	[svg-developers] Showcaster & SVG presentation

The W3C SVG page http://www.w3.org/Graphics/SVG/Overview.htm8 lists, as of
yesterday, a link to an SVG presentation of Showcaster.

When I try the link, using IE5.5 and ASV3, I simply get a message which says

my request to view the presentation has been passed to the presenter.

Any ideas how to actually see the SVG presentation? Is the link on the W3C
site working for anyone else?

Andrew Watt

Get 128 Bit SSL Encryption!