making more consistent rendering across implementations a conformance requirement

From: Tobias Reif <tobiasreif@pinkjuice.com>
Date: Fri, 22 Nov 2002 19:14:09 +0100
To: www-svg@w3.org

Hi,

here is a tiny test case showing some difference in rendering:

SVG
  http://www.pinkjuice.com/temp/svg/svg_test_circles.svg
in ...
ASV
  http://www.pinkjuice.com/temp/asv/200_circles.png
CSV
  http://www.pinkjuice.com/temp/csv/200_circles.png
Squiggle
  http://www.pinkjuice.com/temp/squiggle/200_circles.png

Also zoom into the SVG and compare again.

As I said, I think the spec should try to be more strict and detailed,
so that the screenshots will look a lot more similiar, but I think I
can't contribute much to the discussion about solutions; I'm confident
the WG /  the spec authors will find a good solution.

Tobi

--
http://www.pinkjuice.com/