1.2 Text Wrapping ...section 1.2

From: Robert Diblasi <rdiblas@wpo.it.luc.edu>
Date: Fri, 22 Nov 2002 12:12:38 -0600
To: <www-svg@w3.org>, "Robert Diblasi" <RDIBLAS@wpo.it.luc.edu>

>>> "Robert Diblasi" <rdiblas@wpo.it.luc.edu> 11/22/02 12:08PM >>>

Hello,

<snip>
We [W3 working group] explicitly invite comments on this specification
<snip>

OK

I will break my comments up in to sections....

1.2 flowLayout element
The flowLayout element contains a set of shapes in which the text content
 of a parent flowText element is to be laid out.

<?xml version="1.0"?>
<svg xmlns="http://www.w3.org/2000/svg"
         xmlns:xlink="http://www.w3.org/1999/xlink"
         version="1.2">
  <flowText>
       <flowLayout />
  </flowText>
</svg>

I like this......this element describes the shape of the layout.....I think this element
 is a nice tool. I can just think about the shape that I would like the text to fit into.

We all learn by sharing what we know
Robert A. DiBlasi
http://www.svgnotebook.com
rdiblasi@svgnotebook.com
SVG User Group: Chicago IL. Chapter member