1.2 Text Wrapping ...section 1.1

From: Robert Diblasi <rdiblas@wpo.it.luc.edu>
Date: Fri, 22 Nov 2002 12:08:40 -0600
To: <www-svg@w3.org>

Hello,

<snip>
We [W3 working group] explicitly invite comments on this specification
<snip>

OK

I will break my comments up in to sections....

1.1 the flowText element
The flowText element specifies a block of text to be rendered.

<?xml version="1.0"?>
<svg xmlns="http://www.w3.org/2000/svg"
         xmlns:xlink="http://www.w3.org/1999/xlink"
         version="1.2">
  <flowText/>
</svg>

I like this......the element states what it means to do.....flow the text.
This is a nice separation from <text> element which has not flow capability.

We all learn by sharing what we know
Robert A. DiBlasi
http://www.svgnotebook.com
rdiblasi@svgnotebook.com
SVG User Group: Chicago IL. Chapter member