Suggetion for making reading the specification easier to read

From: Robert Diblasi <rdiblas@wpo.it.luc.edu>
Date: Thu, 21 Nov 2002 11:13:28 -0600
To: <www-svg@w3.org>

Hello,

I would like to know if the SVG Working group is looking into creating a
difference HTML document  of the SVG specifications along with the PDF and HTML?

If you do not know what  I mean.....I will explain.

A difference HTML document is  a document that has been augmented to identify changes from a previous version.

here are some examples for the W3:

XForms :
diff-HTML
http://www.w3.org/TR/2002/CR-xforms-20021112/index-diff.html

XML:
XHTML review version:
http://www.w3.org/TR/2000/REC-xml-20001006-review.html

any thoughts on the matter?

PS. I know that the SVG specs come with a list a changes.
http://www.w3.org/TR/SVG11/changes.html

We all learn by sharing what we know
Robert A. DiBlasi
http://www.svgnotebook.com
rdiblasi@svgnotebook.com
SVG User Group: Chicago IL. Chapter member