Suggetion for making reading the specification easier to read

From: Robert Diblasi <rdiblas@wpo.it.luc.edu>
Date: Thu, 21 Nov 2002 11:13:28 -0600
To: <www-svg@w3.org>

I would like to know if the SVG Working group is looking into creating a
difference HTML document  of the SVG specifications along with the PDF and HTML?

If you do not know what  I mean.....I will explain.

A difference HTML document is  a document that has been augmented to identify changes from a previous version.

here are some examples for the W3:

XForms :

XHTML review version:

any thoughts on the matter?

PS. I know that the SVG specs come with a list a changes.

We all learn by sharing what we know
Robert A. DiBlasi
SVG User Group: Chicago IL. Chapter member