Re: xsvg implementation status (was: Re: SVG 1.2 General feedback)

Carl Worth wrote:

>  > |  Again: it would be great to see an xsvg column in the SVG1.1 test suite
>  > |  results table (to be linked from
>  > |  http://www.w3.org/Graphics/SVG/Test/ )
>
> When I've got a web-page and at least an initial release I think that
> would be fine.

Sounds great! You can then contact Chris or Dean:

http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-svg/2002Nov/0015.html

"Additional implementation reports are welcomed; if anyone wants to
  submit one, please contact Dean or myself for an xml form to fill
  out. (ksvg, tinyline and the SVG in Mozilla project spring to mind as
  areas where we are lacking implementation reports.)"

Developers will see what your viewer (/lib) supports, at the same place
with all the other viewers, and also it will be publicity for your
project :)

Tobi

--
http://www.pinkjuice.com/