Re: Declarative animation limitations

From: Tobias Reif <tobiasreif@pinkjuice.com>
Date: Mon, 18 Nov 2002 17:50:52 +0100
To: www-svg@w3.org

ksmrq@netscape.net wrote

 > Third, arc/elliptical animation should be added. As a general
 > principle, if you can draw a path you should be able to use it for
 > animation as well.

You probably mean something other than animation along a path here (?),
which is possible in SVG1.0.

 > Sixth, help the Mozilla guys get a fully working SVG. Well, OK; that
 >  one's a little selfish. :)

With your very extensive and impressive experience and expertise, I'm
sure they would welcome you with open arms, even if you want to help
only for selfish reasons :)

Tobi

--
http://www.pinkjuice.com/