How can I exoecify that I want to do a translation in cm?

From: Sofia Gameiro <Sofia.Gameiro@coimbra.ccg.pt>
Date: Mon, 11 Nov 2002 11:21:41 -0000
To: <www-svg@w3.org>

I'm working with SVG and using cm as units.
I wanted to do a translation but I don't seem to be abble to define the translation coordinates in cms?

In this example, for instance

<use xlink:href="#hour_min_marks" transform="translate(0cm,59.4cm)" />

the translation is calculated in pixels and not in cms, as I would like it to be.

How can I work around this?

Thanks in advance, Sofia Gameiro

Sofia Gameiro
Product Development and CAD/CAM

Email: Sofia.Gameiro@coimbra.ccg.pt
CCG Coimbra Department
Centro de Empresas de Taveiro
Estrada de Condeixa
3040-912 TAVEIRO
Tel: +351 239 980 900
Fax: +351 239 980 948
- CCG is a Member of the INI-GraphicsNet -