Re: X11 Colors (was Last call comments on CSS3 module: color)

From: Stefan Goessner \(MecXpert\) <goessner@mecxpert.de>
Date: Tue, 28 May 2002 19:08:31 +0200
To: <www-style@w3.org>, <www-svg@w3.org>
sorry for crossposting.

.. please can someone explain to those of us here at www-svg, what exactly
is the problem with the X11 colors. personally i use them for over a year
extensively with my svg files and really don't want to have my code broken
some time.

sure .. i can start reading all of the thread at www-style .. but a short
summery of the discussion so far when involving us here would help a lot.

thanks
--
stefan goessner