RE: SVG 1.2 / 2.0 Keyboard Events

From: Doug Schepers <doug@schepers.cc>
Date: Wed, 22 May 2002 17:04:25 -0400
To: <svg-developers@yahoogroups.com>
Cc: <www-svg@w3.org>
I could not agree more. Considering the fantastic text-handling
possibilities of SVG, this seems to be a much-needed addition.

At the very minimum, I'd like to see Western keyboard letter, number, and
notational characters handled, and I'd really love to see such commands keys
as the arrows, insert, delete, and backspace thrown in as well. Dare I say
"tab"?

I'll stop short of asking for support for the play/pause/ff/stop command
keys on fancy keyboards...

-Doug