Re: external glyph, howto

From: Chris Lilley <chris@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 19 Mar 2002 23:33:19 +0100
To: lbenedek@ca.ibm.com
CC: www-svg@w3.org
On Tuesday, 19 March, 2002, 21:49:03, lbenedek wrote:

lcic> Is it possible to use external glyphs

Yes.

lcic> how? I want to make sure the special characters I'm using are
lcic> always there. I have tried to modify the example from w3c (the
lcic> Font element page)

So, you already know how ;-)

lcic> but didn't work out.

So you need to decide if the modifications introduced an error, or
whether the implementation you are using (you don't say which one, on
what platform, which revision etc) has a bug.

Does the unmodified example work?