Accessibility access to SVG

DP> Just loaded up a (two year old) accessibility tool, probably the
DP> most common in the UK, Jaws for Windows.  Having loaded the
DP> accessibility bridge from sun,
DP> http://java.sun.com/products/accessbridge/, batik menu's show
DP> (read) OK. Nil from the content.  I wonder if they've done
DP> anything with the content to present it to the bridge?

    Nope, fortunately for you this is an Open-Source Project.  I'm
sure that a well done implementation of the javax.accessibility API's
for the JSVGCanvas (the class that presents the content graphically)
would be gladly welcomed.

    I will note that because the DOM viewer is provided in a standard
JTree (which _is_ fully accessible), you should have access to the
full DOM tree through the Accessibility APIs (this is all in theory
since I've never done anything with accessibility myself).