IDL keyword as attribute name

From: Kevin Lindsey <kevlindev@kevlindev.com>
Date: Tue, 4 Jun 2002 22:58:28 -0500
To: <www-svg@w3.org>
Hey folks,

I think that I've encounterd a small problem in svg.idl.  The SVGColorProfileElement interface defines an attribute named "local".  "local" is an IDL keyword and according to the CORBA spec (I'm looking at rev 2.5), you cannot use keywords as attribute names.  To remedy this, you can prepend an underscore, "_", to the name and then the IDL parser will remove it during the parse.

Kevin
KevLinDev - http://www.kevlindev.com