No initSVGZoomEvent ?

From: Jason Davis <davisj@mssm.org>
Date: Sat, 13 Jul 2002 13:31:53 -0400
To: www-svg@w3.org

I've looked all throughout the SVG 1.0 and SVG 1.1 specs. After a while,
I found that to create an SVGZoomEvent, you use the 'SVGZoomEvents'
string like:

var evt = document.createEvent('SVGZoomEvents');

BUT nowhere in the specs (unless I'm blind) does it mention an
initSVGZoomEvent. The IDL doesn't specify anything extra for an
SVGEvent, so initEvent would work for a
document.createEvent('SVGEvent'), but what about the SVGZoomEvent? The
specs define 5 extra properies on top of the UIEvent interface.
Shouldn't there be an initSVGZoomEvent method?

Thanks for any info,
Jason Davis