[ANNOUNCE] Sacré SVG - new XML.com column

From: Antoine Quint <antoine@graougraou.com>
Date: Thu, 24 Jan 2002 10:47:22 +0100
To: "SVG" <svg-developers@yahoogroups.com>, <www-svg@w3.org>
Howdy,

I am happy to announce the birth of a new monthly XML.com column: Sacré
SVG! It is devoted to interactive and animated SVG and today the first
article has been published at
http://www.xml.com/pub/a/2002/01/23/svg/index.html. This one deals with
SVG Animation. Please feel free to comment on this at the end of the
article on the website.

Also, I would like to thank the ever-helping Niklas Gustavsson for
providing the sources to the original SWF animation that I recreated in
SVG for the article.

Thanks for hearing me out, that's the end of this shameless
self-promotion plug.

Antoine