Re: ISSUE: clientX and clientY coordinates in DOM MouseEvents

From: Joseph Kesselman <keshlam@us.ibm.com>
Date: Mon, 14 Jan 2002 09:24:07 -0500
To: "Arnold, Curt" <Curt.Arnold@hyprotech.com>
Cc: "'www-svg@w3.org'" <www-svg@w3.org>, "'www-dom@w3.org'" <www-dom@w3.org>

For what it's worth, I seem to remember that  the question of what
coordinates actually meant was one of the work items for the Views module,
which was dropped from DOM Level 3 due to lack of W3C members willing to
commit resources to developing it or commit to implementing it when
published. Are we sure that we can nail this down without reopening those
issues?

Joe Kesselman  / IBM Research