Re: JavaScript communication across the object element

From: Robert Diblasi <rdiblas@wpo.it.luc.edu>
Date: Mon, 11 Feb 2002 16:42:03 -0600
To: <0jaw@qlink.queensu.ca>, <www-svg@w3.org>

....if you head over to SVG Wiki country....I think you will see some example of what your looking for......might work for you....give it a try....lots to learn from the SVG Wiki

I think you may of had trouble with linking to SVG in HTML document
or the other way around...so here is a link to help with that:

Hope this helps you

We all learn by sharing what we know
Robert A.DiBlasi

>>> Jonathan Watt <0jaw@qlink.queensu.ca> 02/11/02 04:05PM >>>
The recommended way to embed SVG into an HTML document is to use the object
tag. However I can't seem to find a way to enable my scripts in the HTML to
communicate with my scripts in the SVG and vise versa when I use this
method. Has anyone else tried to do this and, if so, did you have any success?