RE: How about a search feature for the SVG specification

From: Robert Diblasi <rdiblas@wpo.it.luc.edu>
Date: Fri, 01 Feb 2002 13:07:48 -0600
To: <kjensen@jasc.com>, <www-svg@w3.org>
Kirt,

<Kirt_wrote>

If you use the PDF version, Acrobat has search functionality.  Just use Ctrl+F (find) followed by Ctrl+G (find next).  This won't present all the results in a list, but it helps a bit. HTH.
Kirk
</Kirt_wrote>

thanks for the suggestion.....

...but  I was refering to haveing a search capability added to the "SVG Specification ( the document that explains the SVG) .  I think this would be a major step for  specification( I do not know if it could work off line too...but that would be nice! :-) ....and could set  a trend for other specifications by the W3 and beyond...... I think a wonderful example is in SVG yahoo group: