RE: We have just released eSVG 1.4

Hello Elliotte,

Actually, there are some historical reasons why we are using flash on
eSVG-web. This is because all our web-presentations of different products
(most of them are done before eSVG) were structured at the same way until
now: introductory flash animation + "standardized" web-site template. You
can take a look at some of them to understand what I mean:

http://EmbeddedSVG.com/
http://TpForth.com/
http://embedding.net/icu/
http://TpSPLC.com/ (will be in function soon)

But you have right. Now we plan to add SVG presentations for eSVG-web and
for all other our sites, too.

Best regards,
Damir Jezic