Re: Problem with coords on centimeters based SVG graphic, here is the code

From: progeo <progeo@wanadoo.fr>
Date: Mon, 16 Dec 2002 09:30:51 +0100
To: <www-svg@w3.org>
OK,

It seems my problem is about a display stuff in the adobe SVG Viewer. I use version 3.0 so anybody have a fix for this problem (people from adobe, help me!!)?
Or Is anybody know there is a better web viewer for SVG files than Adobe one, because it seems not displaying correctly high level coords.

Regards,

Guillaume