Re: foreignObject

Jon Ferraiolo wrote:

> In my thinking, a foreignObject element will have a requiredExtensions
> attribute which is a namespace URI which says which "plugin" to the SVG
> user agent will parse the contents of the foreignObject and produce a
> rendering based on those contents. If the plugin can deal with multiple
> children, then you can have multiple children within the foreignObject.

In the case of a native implementation like Mozilla (Croczilla), none of
SVG or XHTML implementation are pluigns.
I also don't think that any implementation specific information should
be required, or that any specific implementation should be required, and
AFAIK, this is the case; just namespace qualifications.

Sigurd, you might want to check
   http://www.w3.org/TR/XHTMLplusMathMLplusSVG/#howto-svg
, but I'm not sure if it answers your question about multiple children.

Tobi

--
http://www.pinkjuice.com/