Re: SVG/XForms Profile - Status?

From: Jim Ley <jim@jibbering.com>
Date: Thu, 22 Aug 2002 15:10:15 -0000
To: <www-svg@w3.org>

"Dean Jackson" <dean@w3.org>
> On Thu, 22 Aug 2002, Jim Ley wrote:
>
> > "Dean Jackson" <dean@w3.org> wrote in message
> > >
> > > There aren't any yet, but the SVG WG is committed to examine the
> > > integration of SVG and XForms. Here is an extract from the
> > > SVG WG charter:
> >
> > Can we also get the extract which details why the charter is private
at
> > the very least?
>
> That assumes there is something in the charter that describes
> why it is member only. I couldn't find that.

Well I only assumed that the Working Group didn't ignore their
obligations under the W3 process:

http://www.w3.org/Consortium/Process-20010719/groups.html#WGCharter

"A Working Group or Interest Group charter must include the following
information. [...] in particular, whether the charter itself will be
public. The charter should include rationale for any level of
confidentiality other than public; "

Jim.