Update the Implementations Page please

From: <AndrewWatt2001@aol.com>
Date: Sat, 10 Aug 2002 09:25:34 EDT
To: www-svg@w3.org

I appreciate that everybody is very busy but wonder if it would be possible
to update the SVG implementations page,

If there is nothing new to say then it is helpful to a visitor to the page to
see "Last updated August 2002" rather than see December 2001.

I would also ask that consideration be given to providing a separate
implementations page for SVG Mobile. Maybe the suggestion is a little
premature but a separate page / section could be useful.

Andrew Watt