Update the Implementations Page please

From: <AndrewWatt2001@aol.com>
Date: Sat, 10 Aug 2002 09:25:34 EDT
To: www-svg@w3.org

I appreciate that everybody is very busy but wonder if it would be possible
to update the SVG implementations page,
http://www.w3.org/Graphics/SVG/SVG-Implementations.htm8
soon.

If there is nothing new to say then it is helpful to a visitor to the page to
see "Last updated August 2002" rather than see December 2001.

I would also ask that consideration be given to providing a separate
implementations page for SVG Mobile. Maybe the suggestion is a little
premature but a separate page / section could be useful.

Andrew Watt