RE: svg and xslt

From: Nirav Kanakia <niravk@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 19 Sep 2001 09:52:12 -0400
To: "'Antoine Quint'" <antoine@graougraou.com>, <www-svg@w3.org>
I think with msxml3 parser you can .. Using dom javascripts.

At this time I don't have code with me .. But looks up on  msdn.

They have xmlhttp functions to get xml ( basically xml and xslt ) from
the server and than some more function to generates xsl .. The biggest
question is
Use the resultant xsl. My guess here  is, you will need a dummy embed
svg and just replace nodes there.

Though my mail may not be clear but msdn notes are best place to look
for.

Good luck
Nirav