Re: Are links inside a symbol really discarded ?

So, it seems that you confirm that links are discarded in this case. But I
see nothing like that in the SVG specifications.

Using an entity for such a need sounds like an ugly hack. Actually, I'd
rather wait for a fix in Adobe SVG viewer (if they plan to fix it). Is
there anybody from Adobe who could say something about this problem?

Philippe Converset