SVG.pm version 1.12 - first full-blown version - has been released.

From: <ronan@roasp.com>
Date: Thu, 18 Oct 2001 22:15:45 +0200
To: "Www-Svg@W3. Org" <www-svg@w3.org>
Version 1.12 is stable(-ish), all known bugs removed. Added extensive pod
and significantly increased autoload quality. added tag importing
functionality. Now rejects erroneous tags.
It
Now supports predefined AUTOLOAD routine which verifies that the tags being
autoloader-generated are valid tags (does not check inheritence, though).

Animation is now working 100% and supports all animation tag types.

See animation example here:
http://roasp.com/cgi-bin/new_svg/examples/tutorial3.pl
(This will be the subject of my tutorial #3 coming out next week at
http://roasp.com/tutorial/

Many thanks to Peter Wainwright for extensive help with this release.

PS Peter may release an SVG::Parser, which is undergoing alpha testing now,
which allowbs reading of an SVG file into the SVG model, so that it can be
edited using SVG, and spat back out with edits, giving the ability to do
on-the-fly, dynamic, storable, SVG image manipulations.

I have also added aliases for certain methods to be in line with user
demands.

xmlify is now also to_xml and render for consistency with other XML
implementations.

It is also available from:

ftp://roasp.com/pub/Current/