Re: SVGFEFloodElement and SVGFEImageElement.

From: Blaine Brodie <bbrodie@savagesoftware.com>
Date: Fri, 12 Oct 2001 12:07:30 -0700
To: "Sigurd Lerstad" <sigler@bredband.no>, <www-svg@w3.org>
Cc: "Jon Ferraiolo" <jferraio@adobe.com>
Ahh, I see now that SVGFilterPrimitiveStandardAttributes was changed to inherit from SVGStylable in the latest recommendation.  Thanks for pointing this out.

This change in the inheritance scheme does lead to some undefined behavior for elements that inherit from SVGFilterPrimitiveStandardAttributes (and indirectly SVGStylable) but do not have 'class' or 'style' attributes.  [Ex. 'FEColorMatrixElement', 'FEComponentTransferElement'].

Blaine

---
Hello,

Finally, something I know the answer to :)

Those two interfaces inherit from SVGFilterPrimitiveStandardAttributes, and that interface inherits from SVGStylable

--
Sigurd Lerstad