RE: embed svg in html

From: <ronan@roasp.com>
Date: Fri, 12 Oct 2001 15:46:41 +0200
To: "Tobias Reif" <tobiasreif@pinkjuice.com>, <www-svg@w3.org>
Embed does work on IE 5.5 and NS 4.7 for sure (these are the platforms where
I tested it). Did not work on 4.7 when I used that.

See http://roasp.com/svg/index2.html which I have tested using both.

Here is the embed tag used in that page:

 <EMBED SRC="images/header.svg"
		NAME="SVG1" width="760" height="100"