RE: embed svg in html

Embed does work on IE 5.5 and NS 4.7 for sure (these are the platforms where
I tested it). Did not work on 4.7 when I used that.

See http://roasp.com/svg/index2.html which I have tested using both.

Here is the embed tag used in that page:

 <EMBED SRC="images/header.svg"
		NAME="SVG1" width="760" height="100"
		TYPE="image/svg-xml"
		PLUGINSPAGE="http://www.adobe.com/svg/viewer/install/">