embed svg in html

From: Uzma Shaffi <u.shaffi@har.mrc.ac.uk>
Date: Thu, 11 Oct 2001 08:38:19 +0100
To: www-svg@w3.org
hi,
I have problems with svg file. I have embed svg file in my HTML. It
works fine, but the problem is that I have to press "refresh" button to
see the changes, e.g. when I clicked one part of the svg(map),then my
servlet doesn't show the changes. It should make that clicked map
bigger, but it doesn't change it at all. But when I click "refresh"
button then then it makes the map bigger.

Is there any other method which allows me to print out svg on the
servlet, without using the embed method???
I don't need to save this file, because its generated dynamically. All
the information about this svg map, is pulled from the MySQL database.

Please HELP!!!!!!

Thanks
Uzma