From: Jason Foster [mailto:jafoster@uwaterloo.ca]
Sent: Thursday, November 22, 2001 6:47 PM
To: Antoine Quint
Cc: www-svg@w3.org
Subject: Re: SVGZoom

> The SVGSVGElement interface has a currentScale attribute available for
> this purpose.

Thanks!

As an interesting point, the event that I receive when the zoom
happens seems to be a simple UIEvent that doesn't include the handy
fields (like "newScale") defined in the ECMAScript Language Binding
for SVG. (http://www.w3.org/TR/2001/REC-SVG-20010904/ecmascript-
binding.html)

It's also curious that my handler gets called twice whenever I
perform the zoom.

Jason Foster